Caring for ZJOOSH Cashmere
- Carefully hand wash your cashmere garment in tepid water with very mild wool or cashmere detergent such as The Laundress. Ensure the detergent is fully dissolved prior to immersing the garment. Rinse thoroughly and press out the excess water, but do not wring or twist the garment. Instead, lay on a flat surface with a towel underneath and allow to dry in the shade.
- Carefully fold your garment for storage. We recommend using our Zjoosh herbal anti-moth garment protectors to perfume and freshen your garment while repelling insects.
Caring for ZJOOSH Costume Jewellery
- Costume jewellery is not designed to get wet. Please remove your costume jewellery prior to showering, bathing or swimming. Avoid leaving in moist areas such as bathrooms. If your items do accidentally get wet, be sure to dry them completely with a soft cloth.
- Avoid bringing your costume jewellery into contact with soap, hairspray, perfume or hand and body lotion as this is likely to cause discolouration. We also recommend storing your jewellery out of direct sunlight which may affect the colour of certain beads and tassels.
- When travelling, we recommend using a jewellery roll or other soft pouch or organizer to protect your items from knocks and friction.
Caring For Your ZJOOSH Eye Mask
- Handwash in lukewarm water and a non-alkaline soap.
- Do not soak or use bleaches or harsh detergents which contain enzymes or brighteners. Do not wring or twist.
- Use a towel to extract excess water.
- Do not tumble dry or place in direct sunlight.
Luxuriously soft ZJOOSH Eye masks are made from 100% Pure Mulberry Silk. Pure silk naturally repels live allergens such as dust and pollen making it the perfect fabric for those with sensitive skin or allergy related breathing problems. The super tight weave of pure natural silk helps hold moisture close to the skin making it feel less dry, a little plumper and less prone to fine lines, wrinkles and sleep creases.
Sleep Tight! X