ABOUT ZJOOSH REWARDS
(Currently only available in stores)
Receive up to 2.5% back in Zjoosh Reward Dollars when you join the Zjoosh Rewards Program. Plus Other Offers including
- Invitation to VIP Events
- Bespoke Rewards throughout the year
- Additional Discounts during certain Sale Events
All Reward Members must provide an Email Address and Phone Number to Join.
Program members earn 1 Zjoosh Reward Point for every dollar spent in store.
Each point is worth $0.025 in of Zjoosh Rewards – or 2.5% of your spend.
The points are stored in our systems for use against future purchases and accumulate with every purchase*
Minimum Zjoosh Reward Dollar that can be applied to a sale is $5. Points expire after 6 months from date of issue.
ZJOOSH REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Zjoosh is the Trading Name of Banya Trading Pty Ltd ABN 16 104 152 418
- Member means individuals who sign up to the Zjoosh Reward Program.
- “Member Terms and Conditions" mean the terms and conditions set out on this page and as updated on this page from time to time.
- Rewards refers to rewards given to Members as a consequence of purchasing behaviours, incentives and/or promotions.
- Terms and Conditions mean the Terms and Conditions set out in this agreement and as updated on the Zjoosh Website from time to time found at www.zjoosh.com.au/dev
- Zjoosh Reward Program means the loyalty program operated by Zjoosh providing Members with access to exclusive benefits and rewards.
- Agreement to join the Zjoosh Reward Program when invited to in store is deemed acceptance by the Member of these Terms and Conditions.
- There is no card issued with this program. Zjoosh Sales Assistants will ask the customer for your name and/or phone number when you purchase a product at Zjoosh. Points can only be awarded if the name and/or phone number is provided by the customer at the time of purchase.
- In its absolute discretion, Zjoosh reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Zjoosh Reward Program at any time.
- Zjoosh will not be liable for any tax liability incurred by a Member in connection with the Zjoosh Loyalty Program, including that incurred in the provision of Rewards.
- Zjoosh reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership of the Zjoosh Reward Program without prior notice or reason and in its absolute discretion.
- At its sole discretion, Zjoosh may update a Member account with a Reward as a consequence of a purchasing behaviour, incentive and/or promotional activities.
- Zjoosh may notify the Member via email of their entitlement to any Rewards.
- Zjoosh reserves the right to withdraw, cancel or vary the Rewards without notice and at any time.
- Rewards are generally expressed in a monetary form - for example, a $30 Reward. However, in no way do Rewards represent legal tender in any country.
- Rewards cannot be sold, transferred or assigned and are not redeemable for cash or any other like instruments, including (but not limited to) gift vouchers, gift cards, cheques and credit notes.
- Rewards can only been redeemed at Zjoosh stores in Australia and Rewards are expressed in $AUD.
- Zjoosh reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude certain items and promotions from being redeemed by using Rewards.
- Reward Points cannot be earned using other Rewards as part of the transaction.
- If a Membership is terminated from the Zjoosh Loyalty Program, all outstanding and future Rewards will no longer be valid and will be rendered null and void.
- All Rewards points will expire if not used within 12 months.
- Only Rewards from one Member can be used per transaction.
- Rewards can only be redeemed once.
- Returns: If a customer wishes to return a purchase that has previously earned a Reward, Zjoosh will process the return and forfeit any loyalty rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase.
- Exchanges: If a customer wishes to exchange a purchase that has previously earned a Reward and the exchange is for a product of lesser value than the initial purchase the customer must exchange for the total purchase value. If the exchange is for a lesser value, Zjoosh will process a full return first and any Rewards earned on the initial transaction purchase will be forfeited.